REPORT LITTER & ILLEGAL DUMPING
We have listed phone numbers below that you can call to report littering, illegal dumping, weed problems, and other common community concerns.
- Littering, Illegal Dumping, or Graffiti in Progress: Omaha Police - 911
- Litter and Weed Complaints: Parks & Recreation Code Enforcement
- Call: 402.444.5910
- Email: PCE@cityofomaha.org
- Roadside Litter in Progress (Douglas County only): Keep Nebraska Beautiful Litter Hotline - 877.665.4887
- Nuisance Vehicles: Mayor’s Hotline - 402.444.5555
- Illegal Dumping Site: Mayor’s Hotline - 402.444.5555
- Graffiti on Private or Public Property: Mayor’s Hotline - 402.444.5555
- Trash/Recycling/Yardwaste Collection Issues: Environmental Services - 402.444.5238
Click the button below for additional listings and contact information.